The 2019 Summit hosted by Life Matters Worldwide will be held May 2-3 at Maranatha Bible & Missionary Conference, on Lake Michigan near Muskegon, MI. Learn more on our main website (location, schedule, workshop descriptions, lodging).
EXPLANATION OF REGISTRATION FEES: For a complete explanation of costs and what's included with registration and lodging at Maranatha, please visit our main website.
• Early bird pricing! 10% off if you register by April 1
• Additional 15% discount for PCCs associated with Life Matters Worldwide
DEADLINE: Life Matters must receive Summit registration by April 15, 2019
RESERVE LODGING: Life Matters has set aside a block of rooms at Maranatha. Reserve lodging by April 15. Place lodging reservations in your shopping cart FIRST to activate the lower rate on Summit registration. Meals are included with lodging.
THURSDAY DINNER: Day guests of the Summit who are NOT lodging at Maranatha may opt to join us for dinner Thursday evening at an added cost of $18.40 per person. Select the Thursday dinner option below.
REFUND POLICY: If you cancel for any reason after April 15, 2019, a $30 fee will be deducted from your refund. Refunds are processed after the Summit. After April 19, 2019, $30 plus the cost of meals will be deducted from your refund.
TIPS FOR COMPLETING REGISTRATION
1) If your center is an associate of Life Matters Worldwide, log in to the store BEFORE adding items to your shopping cart in order that your discount will apply.
2) If you will be staying at Maranatha, place lodging reservations in the shopping cart BEFORE adding conference registration to it. You will then receive the $138 rate on registration.
3) You may register more than one person at a time. Please indicate each guest's name and title in the space provided. Please be sure to adjust the quantity # to reflect the number of people being registered.
4) If some from your center are attending both days and others only Thursday or Friday, you may add each group to the cart separately. Use the 'continue shopping' button to return to this page.
5) Indicate any food allergies or dietary restrictions in the space below.
6) Pay attention to red asterisks (*) indicating information that is required for an item can be added to the shopping cart.