Annual conference for pregnancy care center executives, volunteers, staff, and board members, and volunteers. Be fully equipped, "‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty" (Zechariah 4:6). The deadline for registering for The Summit is April 11, 2022.
The 2022 Summit hosted by Life Matters Worldwide will be held May 4-6 at Maranatha Bible & Missionary Conference, on Lake Michigan near Muskegon, MI. Learn more on our main website (location, schedule, workshop descriptions, lodging).
NEW THIS YEAR! Summit "prequel" on Wednesday, May 4 -- afternoon and evening sessions to prepare your heart for the rest of the Summit.
EXPLANATION OF REGISTRATION FEES: For an explanation of costs and what's included with registration and lodging at Maranatha, please visit our main website.
PAID ASSOCIATE DISCOUNT 15% off for PCCs associated with Life Matters Worldwide
DEADLINE: Life Matters must receive Summit registration by April 11, 2022
RESERVE LODGING: Life Matters has set aside a block of rooms at Maranatha. Reserve lodging by April 11. Place lodging reservations in your shopping cart FIRST to activate the lower rate on Summit registration. Meals are included with lodging.
REFUND POLICY: If you cancel for any reason after April 11, a $30 fee will be deducted from your refund. Refunds are processed after the Summit. After April 18, $30 plus the cost of meals will be deducted from your refund.
TIPS FOR COMPLETING REGISTRATION
1) If your center is an associate of Life Matters Worldwide, log in to the store BEFORE adding items to your shopping cart in order that your discount will apply.
2) If you register for The Summit "with lodging" be sure to also make your lodging reservations at Maranatha.
3) You may register more than one person at a time. Please indicate each guest's name and title in the space provided. Please be sure to adjust the quantity # to reflect the number of people being registered.
4) If some from your center are attending the full Summit, and others only two or one day, you may add each group to the cart separately.
5) Indicate any food allergies or dietary restrictions in the space below.
6) Pay attention to red asterisks (*) indicating information that is required for an item can be added to the shopping cart.