Summit Lodging at Maranatha
Life Matters Worldwide sets aside rooms for Summit guests at Maranatha Bible & Missionary Conference. With lodging at Maranatha, guests receive significant price breaks on Summit registration. See explanation of rates below.
List name of all occupants
Maranatha Bible & Missionary Conference is locted at 4759 Lake Harbor Rd, Muskegon, Michigan – an 80+ acre Christian vacation destination and retreat/conference center located on 1/2 mile of private Lake Michigan beachfront. A map and directions are available at VacationWithPurpose.org.
Lodge rooms are spacious, air-conditioned, and have 2 queen beds and a bath. Duneside suites have 2 queen beds, a sofa sleeper, air-conditioning, one bath, and a fully equipped kitchen. Other options are available. Placements will be designated by Life Matters Worldwide.
1) Lodging in this block of rooms is limited to guests of Life Matters Worldwide's Summit.
2) Lodging reservations do not include the Summit registration fee.
3) You may add more people to a room later; rate adjustments will be made after the Summit.
4) Indicate roommate preferences in textboxes for occupants below.
5) The discount for pregnancy care centers associated with Life Matter's Worldwide does not apply to lodging reservations.
6) The deadline for securing lodging reservations is October 27, 2021.
7) Selected items will not will not be added to your shopping cart unless you supply required information, which is indicated by a red asterisk (*).
8) Check out the Summit schedule before planning your trip.
9) Preview COVID precautions that will be in place during the conference.
EXPLANATION OF LODGING RESERVATION RATES
Rates for one night, Thursday November 11–
• Single occupancy - $159
• Double occupancy - $137 per person
• 3-5 occupancy - $124 per person
Meals included: Lunch and dinner Thursday, breakfast and lunch Friday (valued at $60.40 per person).
Rates for two nights, Wednesday November 10 and Thursday November 11 –
• Single occupancy - $235 (or $117.50 per night)
• Double occupancy - $213 per person ($106.50 per night)
• 3-5 occupancy - $191 per person ($95.050 per night)
Meals included: Dinner Wednesday; breakfast, lunch, and dinner Thursday; breakfast and lunch Friday (an $91.50/person value).
Check-in time begins at noon on Wednesday. The first meal is dinner at 5:30 pm.