Summit Lodging Reservations
Life Matters Worldwide has set aside rooms for Summit guests at Maranatha Bible & Missionary Conference. Reserve rooms for one night (May 2) or two nights (May 1-2).
Maranatha Bible & Missionary Conference is locted at 4759 Lake Harbor Rd, Muskegon, Michigan – an 80+ acre Christian vacation destination and retreat/conference center located on 1/2 mile of private Lake Michigan beachfront. A map and directions are available at VacationWithPurpose.org.
Lodge rooms are spacious, air-conditioned, and have 2 queen beds and a bath. Duneside suites have 2 queen beds, a sofa sleeper, air-conditioning, one bath, and a fully equipped kitchen. Other options are available. Placements will be designated by Life Matters Worldwide.
1) Lodging in this block of rooms is limited to guests of Life Matters Worldwide's Summit.
2) Lodging reservations do not include the cost of registration for the Summit.
3) You may add more people to a room later; rate adjustments will be made after the Summit.
4) Indicate roommate preferences in space below.
5) The Life Matter's Worldwide Associate Discount does not apply to lodging reservations.
6) The deadline for lodging reservations is April 15, 2019.
7) Items will not add to shopping cart without required information, indicated by a red asterisk (*).
EXPLANATION OF LODGING RESERVATION RATES
Rates for one night, Thursday May 2 –
• Single occupancy - $153.50
• Double occupancy - $131.50 per person
• 3-5 occupancy - $114.50 per person
Meals included: Lunch and dinner Thursday, breakfast and lunch Friday (valued at $59.30 per person).
Rates for two nights, Wednesday May 1 and Thursday May 2 –
• Single occupancy - $232 (or $116 per night)
• Double occupancy - $210 per person ($105 per night)
• 3-5 occupancy - $189 per person ($94.50 per night)
Meals included: Dinner Wednesday; breakfast, lunch, and dinner Thursday; breakfast and lunch Friday (an $89.60/person value). Check-in time Wednesday is 5 pm; dinner at 6 pm.