Maranatha Bible & Missionary Conference is locted at 4759 Lake Harbor Rd, Muskegon, Michigan – an 80+ acre Christian vacation destination and retreat/conference center located on 1/2 mile of private Lake Michigan beachfront. A map and directions are available at VacationWithPurpose.org.
Lodge rooms are spacious, air-conditioned, and have 2 queen beds and a bath. Duneside suites have 2 queen beds, a sofa sleeper, air-conditioning, one bath, and a fully equipped kitchen. Other options are available. Placements will be designated by Life Matters Worldwide.
1) Lodging in this block of rooms is limited to guests of Life Matters Worldwide's Summit.
2) Lodging reservations do not include the cost of registration for the Summit.
3) You may add more people to a room later; rate adjustments will be made after the Summit.
4) Indicate roommate preferences in space below.
5) The Life Matter's Worldwide Associate Discount does not apply to lodging reservations.
6) The deadline for lodging reservations is October 26, 2020.
7) Items will not add to shopping cart without required information, indicated by a red asterisk (*).
8) Check out the Summit schedule before planning your trip.
9) Preview COVID precautions that will be in place during the conference and the waiver you'll be asked to sign upon arrival.
EXPLANATION OF LODGING RESERVATION RATES
Rates for one night, Thursday November 12–
• Single occupancy - $158.00
• Double occupancy - $136.50 per person
• 3-5 occupancy - $119.50 per person
Meals included: Lunch and dinner Thursday, breakfast and lunch Friday (valued at $62.30 per person).
Rates for two nights, Wednesday November 11 and Thursday November 12 –
• Single occupancy - $237 (or $118.50 per night)
• Double occupancy - $215 per person ($107.50 per night)
• 3-5 occupancy - $194 per person ($97.00 per night)
Meals included: Dinner Wednesday; breakfast, lunch, and dinner Thursday; breakfast and lunch Friday (an $94.10/person value). Check-in time Wednesday is 5 pm; dinner at 6 pm.